dks focussing

imi

hello friends ... as i was suffering from random foccusing problem in my dks 750 and mr pksaro advised me to change lense motor .. i changed the motor and find a great diffrence in focus .. now prints are good but not crispy sharp .. can you tell me do i need any settings of focus after replacing motor  .. do i need to change values in lcd settings as my high is 1580 and low is 410 .. unfortunately my back printing does not work so i request you to send me advice what to do next .... thanks

It is difficult to do it without backprinter, but you can try to set value off +10 then current and print some test print, and then try with value off -10 then current and again print the test print (good sharp image or something from mires folder). write the value off the focus on each print and visually check which one is better just to know in what dirrection (+ or - from current value) to work on, you can then make a new test print with maybe the smaller steps  ;)