问题是这样的!

开始是污染了显影,重新换新显影液。

在运转机器时,我动了一下系统内的设置,当然不知道是不是这样原因。

再后来,我打片的时候,就不能够看到图像,出来的片子是白色的。

我再看光路,发现三色光片的停留时间过长,也就是曝光时间太长。

但是在曝光的时候,并没有光线透过来。没有透过LCD。

之后我把混光桶,和LCD整块,拿到同样型号的机器上。发现出问题的是链接LCD的那块电路板。我这里一般都把它称作曝光电路板。

但是我又把同台机器上好的曝光电路板安装在我的机器上时,曝光时间,就是光片的运转时间很正常,但是同样没有图像。

我在重新安装系统时,在安装DKS的时候,提示:“op tical detection failed:  code:536870905”  翻译成中文就是光学检测失败。

这样也能安装。

安装完成后启动DKS时,提示:ATTENTION: Pas de PCI HK ou de CICCLONE de detecte

确认后可以进入DKS,正常加热与运转,就是不能够在相纸上显示图像。

我现在用的是xp系统,因为我刚刚接触冲印机。身边没有任何的资料。原先的NT系统坏掉后,不得已用新锐89的系统,它是XP的,用xp的系统安装后,xp下的dks启动不了,我用我原先的dks覆盖到C盘DKS目录下,可以正常使用。

我刚转过来这家店,没有任何的新锐资料,向你能给出正确的指导。如果是那里坏掉了,需要更换,也请给出维修成本!

今天是中国年的头一天,除夕。

明天就是中国的新年了。在这里祝福大家新年好,牛年吉祥!

乔士

Good:

Because I am a layman, I would like to put my machine failures, from start to finish for everyone to be introduced in, please give me expert judgments about.

My dks750 in the Kodak system should be called cutting-edge 88 +

The problem is this!

The beginning is polluted autoradiography, re-replacement developer.

Machines in operation, I move about the system settings, of course, do not know the reasons this is not the case.

Still later, I hit films, will not be able to see images from the film is white.

I look at the optical path and found that three-color film to stay too long, that is, the exposure time is too long.

However, the exposure time, there is no light through the years. Not through the LCD.

After I mixed light barrels, and the LCD block, to get the same type of machine. Found that the problem is the link to the piece of LCD circuit boards. I call it here in general have exposed circuit boards.

But I again with good exposure machine circuit boards installed in my machine, the exposure time is running time-ray is normal, but not the same image.

I re-install system, installed DKS when prompted: "op tical detection failed: code: 536870905" translated into Chinese is the failure of optical inspection.

This can be installed.

After the installation is complete restart DKS when prompted: ATTENTION: Pas de PCI HK ou de CICCLONE de detecte

Confirmation can enter DKS, the normal heating and running, it will not be able to display images in the photo paper.

I now use the xp system, because I have just contacted processing machine. There is no information on him. The original NT system broken, the last with 89 cutting-edge system, it is XP, use xp system after installation, xp under DKS can not start, I used my original coverage of the C disk DKS DKS directory, can be normal使用.

I just turn the shop, there is no information on the cutting edge to you can give the correct guidance. If there has been broken and needs to be replaced, please give maintenance costs!

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year, New Year's Eve.

Tomorrow will be the Year of China. Here wish you all a Happy New Year, the Year of the Ox auspicious!

QIS

E-mail:qisnet@gmail.com

Hi QIS,

I am guessing that this English version is made by some autotranslating software or Babelfish..

I think my English is very good, but I still can not fully understand what is the problem (beside this issue where DKS application is not recognising Cicclone PCB inside the PC), please find somebody who will properly translate what are you talking about.