matellic paper

PMP Photo

yes I have been using it since this past summer.  I just run a paper set up on the metallic paper then print away. It takes a few tries to balance it.  Once it's balanced the prints come out great I have a dks 1550 and I use the Kodak Metallic Endura.  We will be using the paper this spring for 10x12 sports posters, we have not decided on a price yet.  I experimented with it over the last year with some different things and i love the stuff

Yeah, I have a few rolls of endura Metallic in my store, the landscape b&w prints i did look fantastic, however there has not been a great deal of interest from the punters. Only one customer comes in regulary and orders a dozen or so 12x16's at a time, so its not really worth it, don't think I could justify ordering any more.

Thanks for all the help.  Besides doing the one hour photo we just open an studio and wanted to see what other people feelings on the paper.  Also to make sure it would work on our 1510.  I just had a bad experience with the royal paper.  Also had seen a post on another paper that it wanted a slower processing time then what the printer would do.  Again just wnated to make sure before i went and spent the extra $$ that it would work.

Patty