DLAB 1 PROBLEM

PHOTOLABPART.COM

DEAR ALL FRIENDS OF AGFA DLAB1 USERS

PLEASE CHECK THE PICTURE AND HELP ME WHAT IS WRONG FOR MY D-WORKFLOW  NETWORK

ERROR AND IMAGE NOT SEND TO IMAGE BOX TO DLAB1 IF ANYBODY CHECK WITH IMAGE BOX NETWORKING OPTION AND DLAB1 NETWORKING OPTION AND REPLY MY PROBLEM SOLVE.

PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR IMAGE BOX AND DLAB NETWORK MODE AND REPLY ME PLEASE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

PLEASE HELP I AM NEW FOR AGFA DLAB1 MACHINE

minlabtech,

As I pointed out in the other thread you started about this problem, I need to know if the d-workflow program is running on the Image Box or one of your other 3 computers.

Looking at the pics above you are telling the d-lab and Image Box that it needs to look at 192.168.1.120 to find the d-workflow program. That is the ip address for the Image Box so if the d-workflow is on there that is the correct address to use. If it is not on the Image Box you need to put the ip address for the computer that is running d-workflow.

If you go to the Windows desktop on the Image Box check to see if d-workflow is listed in the programs and if it is please right click the START icon and click on EXPLORE ALL USERS. Then  go to Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AGFA and check that d-workflow Server in listed.

I am sorry, but if you require more help with things like this we often need more information from you.

Richard