Do you model agfa msc 101 .,300 Digital or Analog

mohmad.khatab

Dear Sir ,

I want to caution you from the cheaters and con company called Raymond Stevens Plant & Marine Services LTD located in UK .

They cheated me with  USD 12250  ,and not send me any machine .if you need the evidence I have every document .Take care and let others take care !

Fouad331

Israel

Dear Sir ,

I want to caution you from the cheaters and con company called Raymond Stevens Plant & Marine Services LTD located in UK .

They cheated me with  USD 12250  ,and not send me any machine .if you need the evidence I have every document .Take care and let others take care !

Fouad331

Israel

Already confirmed as a fraudulent company see here http://www.minilabhelp.com/forum/Blah.pl?m-1294940785/

+mohmad

ويب

صور

خرائط

الأخبار

ترجمة

Gmail

المزيد

mohmad khatab

مشاركة…

mohmad khatab

mohmad khatab

ترجمة

مساء الخير أخي العزيز أستاذ Tony.T أشكرك من أعماق قلبي على مساعدتك لي - فعلاً أنت رجل جدير باﻹحترام والتقدير أما بخصوص الموضوع - فعلاً أخي العزيز أنت تفضلت وأجابت على سؤالي بشكل صحيح - بارك الله فيك - هل ترى أن هذا الموديل أجفا d300 من الموديلات الجيدة التي تلبي متطلبات إقامة مختبر جديد فقير لرجل فقير ( هو أنا ) أنا وكما تعلم ،،،، أنا رجل مسكين أعاني مشاكل إقتصادية ضخمة وأبحث عن ماكينة رخيصة كي أستطيع إنشاء مختبر بسيط من أجل توفير لقمة العيش ﻷسرتي البسيطة ،، فهل هذا الموديل من وجهة نظرك يعتبر من الموديلات الناجحة ( من الناحية العملية ) ، حيث أنه موديل يعتبر رخيص نسبياً وفي ذات الوقت هو موديل لديه القدرة على الطباعة م مصادر رقمية باﻹضافة إلى الطباعة من مصادر تقليدية (الفيلم رول ) وهذا هو المطلوب ،، أتمنى التوضيح أكثر حول هذه النقطة ،، بارك الله فيك أخي العزيز ،، و لكن ماذا عن الموديلات الأخرى التي سألت عنها ،،،، أجفا 101 - 200 - ( هل ينطبق عليها نفس اﻷمر ونفس الوصف ) ،، شكراً لك سيدي المحترم

السماح بالكتابة بحسب النطق الصوتي

Good evening my dear brother

Professor Tony.T

I thank you from the depths of my heart to help me - you are really a man worthy of respect and appreciation

As for the topic - really dear brother, you have kindly answered my question correctly - God bless you - Do you believe that this model Agfa d300 models of good that meets the requirements for setting up a new lab is poor for a poor man (is me) and I know,,,, I poor man suffer huge economic problems and looking for a cheap machine so I can create a simple laboratory in order to provide a living for my family of simple,

Is this model from your point of view is one of the models are successful (in practice), where he model is relatively cheap at the same time is the model has the ability to print m digital sources as well as printing from traditional sources (film roll) and this is required, I hope more clarification on this point,, God bless you my dear brother,

But what about the other models that you asked about,,,, Agfa 101-200 - (Do you apply the same thing and the same description),

Thank you, sir esteemed

• 2 weeks later...

My dear brother, please help me

God bless you,,, I live now is very, very difficult time,

I am about to buy a machine agfa-msc300d - in fact I'm not sure that the machine you will have the ability to print digital printing on the side of their regular analog or not,

What I understood from you in the context of your response to my question - that this model has the ability to print from digital sources, but provided they are installed (screen certain competent this matter),

Is what I have understood correctly or wrongly,,??

Is it permissible to replace this (screen) to a computer for example, or the like,

Is this (the screen) are available now Used or become available,??

Thank you, sir God bless you - I'm waiting for a reply,