Black exposures, Dlab1

Julito

Hello guys,

I had some problems with the IPU graphic board, machine was printing black prints and I realized it was generating noise when I changed the monitor cable to the IPU, I got an other ATI Radeon 9600 Pro (256M) but the problem is still there, with the original graphic board and with the new one machine always sends completely black prints, I checked out the exposure table when machine exposes the paper, the exposure unit sends the color lights over the paper (green, blue, red, etc.) but it does not generate an image. I replaced DVI cable and tighten all connector with no success. Some idea?

Julito

Dear

you can connect a monitor to the graphic ipu and  start the machine may be the linux not work good if the machine start good the gaphic card will work in the exposure mode (after finish start linux you will see black screen on the monitor) if you didn`t see that your linux will not work normaly and you will not print

is better to install the all software to your machine

best regards

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...