Polarizing filter blue defective

Julito

Hello again guys,

Working with Dlab3, machine is showing the following error: polarizing filter blue defective, when laser is inisializing. I adjusted fiber several times (maximum val. I can get 240 mV), I replaced fiber taken from a Dlab 2 working with no succes, I replaced LA_GS01 and its four cables, KA73 cable replaced, printer mainboard replaced but same error remains. Last time I replaced complete FLR, this other one comes from a D2 damaged, but I thought I could appear an other error message but it is the same. In very rare and sporadic times machine starts up fine, with no error message (adjust voltage 350 mV), but problem comes up trying to calibrate.

I will try to replace KA33,34,37 and 38 that gets directly to the printer mainboard. Any idea?

• 3 months later...

I am purchase more than 5 lasers manufactured on National Laser Company. All minilabs with this lasers showing error: "Polarizing filter blue defective" after 3000-4000 hours working of laser. After replace lasers all working. Now I am use lasers manufactured on Lasos only.

It's error does not depend on the state of fiber. It's error showing on minilabs with FLR after repair. Minilab with old FLR is working after replace fiber, but not long time. Maximum working time for Gas laser manufactured on National Laser Company is 8000 hours, for the Lasos laser is almost 14000.

To the best of my knowledge Lasos stopped producing those lasers about two years ago. If you have purchased a new or refurbished laser since then it has been a National Laser product. Even if it appears to be a Lasos laser on the outside it is a new NLC laser inside.

All refurbished lasers receive a NEW laser tube.

Dears

if you use national or LASOS LASER it`s same but you mustchick the FLR and the fiber cable

if you put new laser the voltage and current of laser must be about (950mv  5.2A)the it was more (2400mv  7.2A)that`s mean the fiber is need to changeor the FLAR need to re adjust

if you need more iformation about it you can send me the information on my mail(majedyounso@hotmail.com)

best regards