Motherboard for Dlab1

Julito

Dear guys, does anybody know what kind of motherboard can be installed for a Dlab1? The original board GIGABYTE GA-8IG1000 Pro is not available any more since last years. I tried other similar ASUS motherboards but the problem is that they dont support remote timer starting on, they are not able to respond to timer card.

I guess you are right. I tried some years ago an upgrade PC for a Dlab1, a patch had to be applied but I was not able make it work. After that I tried with motherboards ASUS in other Dlab1 and a friend of mine helped me to implement an external FTP and DHCP services between MPU and IPU, I worked fine but both PCs had to be started up manually in different times.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You can use in MPU any aviable motherboard, and install win2000 and drivers manually, after install the d-lab.1 software. IPU needed motherboard with Intel chipset 865 or 945. All motherboard must be have necessary amount of PCI slots. If you have licensed keys do not replace hard drive in MPU, after replaced keys is not worked.