D-Lab New software?

ariyako

Greeting all

I Would like to ask if anyone here got New Software for D-Lab 1? Including Kiosk software too

My software version right now.

Dlab-1: DLAB1_10.00E

Kiosk: ImageBox 3.25

D-workflow: 2.6.4

anyone have new software than this? right now planing to do some change on D-Lab 1. But dont know it possible or not. change to new CPU maybe Intel i7 and GPU also. anyone got suggestion?

You can update to V3.20A/B but will have to pay a license fee for the d-lab1. If you want to change update the kiosk you can choose Primeware, Whitech ,DiPhoto, Geniestar, Lucidiom to connect to d-workflow and offer new services.

D-workflow stays at 2.6.4

Look at options of printing large format and canvass, photogifts etc from kiosks as well as to Lab.

You can update to V3.20A/B but will have to pay a license fee for the d-lab1. If you want to change update the kiosk you can choose Primeware, Whitech ,DiPhoto, Geniestar, Lucidiom to connect to d-workflow and offer new services.

D-workflow stays at 2.6.4

Look at options of printing large format and canvass, photogifts etc from kiosks as well as to Lab.

What you mean V3.20A/B? New version for D-lab1? where can i find it?

thanks for kiosk infomation software :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello. does anyone know why i can't recive orders from this software - http://www.photostation.lt/pages/demo_e.html - to a dlab1? i have tryed on 3 diferent pc (we want to make ourself a custom kiosk with that software since is far more superior tha the actual agfa one we have to send orders to a dlab 1, will buy the program but we can't make it work. yestarday i ahve even tried to install it on a actual agfa kiosk and send from there and the same result? no orders arrive in the lab. on the diferent pc's i have blaimed the fact that dworkflow was not installed on them but now i am stuck. any sugestions?

or if you do know of other programs that work with dlab 1 i would apreciate a name and some settings that should be made (the best would be a demo version of the program to actualy try it and see with our own eyes how capable is it and more important that the orders do arrive in the dlab). thanks

i figured that out eventualy and that is why i have installed it on a agfa kisos wich is running fine and to my surprise the orders do not arrive. what can it be wrong since the dwaorkflow software is already running on the agfa kios. have sent the email to the person you told me. now i will see. any sugestions or any settings i should make?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...