Servicing Agfa Dlab & FP210

Phill

From the lack of replies I guess there are either A/ No D-labs left in the UK, or B/ There is no-one to fix them. Hopefully that's not the case!

There is a great forum dedicated entirely to D-Lab technical issues. It's saved our lives many times with contributors all over the world helping solve each others problems. Best of all many things have been fixed without the need for expensive service calls and parts.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dlabglobal/

From the lack of replies I guess there are either A/ No D-labs left in the UK, or B/ There is no-one to fix them. Hopefully that's not the case!

There is a great forum dedicated entirely to D-Lab technical issues. It's saved our lives many times with contributors all over the world helping solve each others problems. Best of all many things have been fixed without the need for expensive service calls and parts.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dlabglobal/

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We can Fly from South Africa and service at ZAR rates + spares from Minilab Factory direct, could save you a packet

who knows? Have family & friends in Wimbledon & other spots so accomodation & reduced rates on travel could be arrranged.  At A&O prices for parts anything is possible.

Rgds

• 12 years later...

I believe A1 Power Engineering (UK) are the only power supply repair company servicing these in the UK with a proven track record. We use them for various power supply repairs including the troublesome CL+P4-4313 MA4000034A and they seem to sort all known issues as we don't have intermittent problems anymore - which we did with a previous service provider in the UK. Quiet fair rates aswell.