Jump to content

r2 led


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A description of the item may give more accurate results as some Led lights are designed with integral circuitry and could be run from Ac or Dc, if it quotes DC on the documentation then you need a 12 v power supply and you need to get the polarity correct, if it states AC then a transformer will suffice, such as those used on low voltage lighting systems.

LED Fluorescent

LED Par Light

LED Flood Lamp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...