Konica R2 1000

marksu

I am considering buying used Konica R2 1000 compact.

1. I think that do not have a printer driver installed which we would need.

Any succestion for that?

2. What is difference between R2 1000 compact and non compact version.

- other than that computer is integrated in the system on compact version.

3. Any good pointers on its good and  bad features?

the standard R2 series is R2 compact 700, it is 700 pph. if you got r2 1000 lucky for you.

the only setback though was the availability of parts in case you have some problem but the quality is incomparable due to its advance SEAD technology. we still have brand new units here in our office.

• 3 years later...

I'm looking for a driver for konica r2 1000

parts 282001201a

Argentina sent by fedex

can help me?

PÀY PAYPAL ?

thanks

the standard R2 series is R2 compact 700, it is 700 pph. if you got r2 1000 lucky for you.

the only setback though was the availability of parts in case you have some problem but the quality is incomparable due to its advance SEAD technology. we still have brand new units here in our office.

Hi. 282001201A is motor support plate ( a piece of metal ) . So what you need ? Maybe processor drive motor ( p.n. 251672101A ) . By the way : this motor ( made by Kokusan ) is repairable.

Maybe you need USB dongle to activate printer driver option ? If yes - I have programmer, so can program empty keys with any necessary options, can clone dongle, add additional options to your key and etc. Have few empty dongles, so can program any options, which you need.