2711 Prints odd color (sepia tone like)

vincentdao1

Hi everyone,

I'm running a Noritsu 2711 now. A problem occurred lately the past 2-3 months. After a few minutes idle when turn on the printer, it print out sepia tone alike ( you can look at the attach images/file ).  well, i normally either turn off and on the machine to solve the problem or open and close the printer door will do as well.. i been doing this since first time it happened! but now it got worst!! it happened after every 2-3 minutes when the printer is at idle. as i was reading some of old posts from this room, many of you guys said most likely it because of the LOAD VOLTAGE PCB. well, from what i describe and attach files, what's you opinion? if it's the LOAD VOLTATE PCB, can you please let me know what's the part # and where can i get it for a good deal... Thanks for your times guys.

Sorry for my weak English XXLtdLab, but what's CC points?  anyways, everytime  before i print, i have to open and closed the printer door for it to come out regular print color. and if i don't open and closed the printer door before any print, it would happen (sepia tone alike)  automatically to all the prints. Well, lets just say that the printer doesn't has to be at idle. it shift to that sepia tone after the last print pass through the second WATER tank(not exactly)  of the Processor and only if i don't make another prints rite before it pass through the Water Tank. And it's fine if i continuously print one after another as long as i don't wait til the last print go pass the Water Tank. By the way "THE ATTACH FILE THAT I PROVIDE ABOVE ARE 2 DIFFERENT PICTURES SCAN TOGETHER"

Polloda,

The 3 lines doesn't concern me much. Anyways, I don't really know  how old is the power supply! Does it causes similar problem like mine (what i have describe above)??? i'm just thinking is the Voltage PCB, but not really sure!!! thanks for your part # Polloda. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM SOON BEFORE I HAVE TO BUY THE VOLTATE PCB AND DON'T KNOW IF IT GONNA WORKS OR NOT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Tomb,

Sorry for not responding to your message for so long. i didn't know you've post this message! i've been waiting for someone like you to help me all these times.  Anyways, i've tried to reload the BACK UP DATA diskette that came with the machine. however, it DOESN'T works! anywhere, i've read the thread link that you've provide for me, do i have to use the BACK UP DATA diskette from another machine? there was a link that someone has posted from your thread to download the BACK UP DATA but it's not available anymore.. so please can u help me somehow to get that BACK UP DATA from another machine?

Hi the link supplied will probably solve your problem for the short term. In the longterm you are probably looking at having to replace the machine with a new one. We had this problem and for a while reloading the data worked but it got worse and worse. Eventually it died and we got a new d1005 from nortisu. The mlva head had failed and a used/reconditioned on one was going to cost 53,000 dollars canadian. You should start giving serious thought to your next step. It may last a few months it may not BUT IT WILL DIE and the repairs will be huge. If you have access to a good nortisu tech you should have them look it over. I don't know what part of the world you are in, I do know that some areas get little or no support from noritsu, I hope you are not in one of those places. Good Luck

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...