MLVA Temperature

portia

If you watch the temperature for a little bit, does it stay pretty steady, slowly warming up or cooling down?  Or does it seem to jump around a bit?  I've had the latter issue before with processing solution temperature, which was fixed by just unplugging and replugging the thermocouples in each tank.  Don't know if it could be the same kind of issue with your MLVA head.

• 2 weeks later...

still battling with the fault. in my country this time temperatures outside are even going up to 42 degrees Celsious. very hot indeed! could this be affecting my machine as well? And Frost please tell me where i can access the thermocouples .simply have no idea :(. thanx .

How's the inside temperature? If it's hot around the printer, that could indeed be affecting it.  The thermosensor (sorry, I used the wrong term according to Noritsu in my last post) is located on the top of the MLVA head, looks like it's connector J/P26.  I'm really not sure how findable that is, though; the only time I've messed with that one was when we completely dismantled one of these machines. It may be something you have to really dig to find.  I wouldn't worry about disconnecting and reconnecting it unless you've seen the temperature make jumps of ±.2-.3°C several times within 15 seconds.  If it seems pretty steady, then it should be working properly.

• 3 years later...

I have a noritsu 2901. The device is first turn The first printing  About 1 unit of yellow When I setup daily Yellow is -1. After about 2 hours of being  turn and print. Yellow color  fades on paper and Yellow color in the daily setup of 0 is set. What should I do to fix this?

Do MlVA temperature can have an impact?

thank

New or used? If used - can be they have the same fault. For testing have to use 100% working board.

My friend also changed board, but fault remain. He gave me one board. Repaired, returned and minilab worked well after that. Than gave other board and all well after repair and changing board firmware.

Many times saw this fault ( light brown prints ) and after board repair fault disappeared.

If both boards works on other minilab then might be some problem with power supply. After firmware changing board is not so sensible to power supply changes. If you have light brown prints even on tests then I'm sure you have problems with drive voltage pcb, so have pay attention at this board and application.

Hi about the qss2701, you need to distant the printer for about 1 meter from the wall and

If not Still ok use a fan to blow air out from behind. And If you can afford the budged insttall an air conditionner to blow behind. This problem is do to a poor A/D conversion logic on the drive voltage pcb. The qss2901 have an improuved version With good script.

Hi about the qss2701, you need to distant the printer for about 1 meter from the wall and

If not Still ok use a fan to blow air out from behind. And If you can afford the budged insttall an air conditionner to blow behind. This problem is do to a poor A/D conversion logic on the drive voltage pcb. The qss2901 have an improuved version With good script.

thanks

On QSS29 software doesn't show temperature. Circuit has only temperature digital two-levels output. When you do not see message that temperature adjusting that means temperature are as should be. 

The message "MLVA temperature is being adjusted" released automatically when an MLVA temperature reaches the processable range.

I mean power supply on drive voltage pcb. Maybe it is too low or instable. Anyway I still think the same - your boards should be repaired and upgraded their firmware. Meanwhile this process helped to solve random light brown prints problem on all other QSS29 minilabs, so it should work on your minilab too.

I mean power supply on drive voltage pcb. Maybe it is too low or instable. Anyway I still think the same - your boards should be repaired and upgraded their firmware. Meanwhile this process helped to solve random light brown prints problem on all other QSS29 minilabs, so it should work on your minilab too.

thanks

• 5 weeks later...