QSS 3300 BAD PRINT

gg

HY DEARS

MY QSS 3300 IS PRINTING AND IMAGE WITH A PRINTLESS PORTION

THE PHOTO LOOKS NORMAL WITH MARGENTA LINES ALL OVER THE PICTURE HERE ARE SOME TEST PRINTS MADE

THE PHOTOS ARE HALFLY PRINTED WITH THE MISSING PORTION UNDERLINED

THANKS FOR ANY REPLY

GG

Paper stops in Exposure Unit and the rest of picture is printing in one line. (Looking on Right sides of pictures provided). The colour of this line depends on what kind of picture printied.

Your problem is loosing tension in Exposure rollers (check bearing, springs and rollers themselves for geometry), then check if something catches paper while moving. Probably paper simply can not run properly.

thanks

Dmitry

http://laserepair.info

Good afternoon. You need to print photos 10 x 15 cm If the band will be located at a distance of 93 mm from the edge of the photo, it destroyed part C007703-00 in Paper Advance Unit, where a change direction of paper movement.

HY THKS FOR YOUR REPLY

I SHALL SCROLL TROUGH ALL THE ITEM LISTED ABOVE

(I also cannot see any magenta stripes here..) THIS IS BECOZ I TRIED TO MAKE PAPER REGISTRATION

WITH THE MISSING PORTION BEFOR THAT THE COLOR WAS OK AND I THINK IF THE PRINTS ARE COMPLETE THIS PROBLEM MIGHT LEAVE.

(Paper stops in Exposure Unit and the rest of picture is printing in one line) ABOUT THIS I PRINTED WITH THE DOOR OPEN BUT THE SPEED IS NORMAL TILL AT EXACTLY 10mm ON A 10X15 THE LASER STOP EXPOSING WHILE THE PAPER CONTINUE WITH THE SAME NORMAL SPEED.

(it destroyed part C007703-00 in Paper Advance Unit) ON THIS ISSUE I ORDERED THE PART  C007703-00FROM JAPAN BRAND NEW BUT THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE.

AND THE GAP INCREASE WITH THE PRINTED SIZE.

PLS ANY IDEA

THANKS

GG

The paper is probably hitting on the reverse guide C007703-00 as it is exiting the exposure advance unit.

You need to carry out the paper advance unit correction in service mode to get the position of the arm correct so the paper glides into the arm without catching.

Work part C007703-00 in Paper Advance Unit is easy to check by removing the node from the machine. Be set to receive the paper by turning the hands of one engine, then check the rollers inside the abduction part C007703-00, turning the other motor.