Noritsu 3501 error

jm4595

Thanks for taking the time to send me an answer to my problem.  I will go thru the service manual and try to figure out how to complete the steps you suggested.  I only have my 3501 2 months and find the service and parts manuals very different than what I'm use to.  I've had Agfa printers for the last 30 years.  

You don't say if you are using 35 or 35 plus, software and how to get into maintenance modes are different.

Check the basics before running sensor adjustment.

Check for any paper in machine,

Paper comes out of magazine heading up and hits chrome guide that turns it toward the printer. This guide can be fitted incorrectly. Remove pinch roller with suite case latch and  remove the chrome plate it has a hole that one sensor looks through and if not in correct position will not load, look for any bits of paper refit and try again

The mode above is found in the service mode, you need to find the Extension mode.

you use the F and -1 key on you large Noritsu key board, it will ask for a password, the password changes daily but look on this site for the Noritsu password generator, its a small program that uses the currant date and a small sum to give a password that only works for the day. Its simple but do a search for it first

Password generator: Download here.

Unzip and run this small .exe to your stand alone desktop PC (or you can install on the Noritsu if you prefer).  Place a short-cut in STARTUP of  Start> Programs.

As  a simple script application, this will place a small number generator on your desktop which changes everday , no hidden nasties. If you don't like simply drag it to the recycle bin. The date and time for your PC  and Noritsu must be correct to function.

This is an update on my Noritsu 3501 paper loading problem.  I was able to reset the paper loading sensor.  And the 3501 is up and running.

I want to share a company name with everyone.  If you are in the USA and near PA, or NY I would recommend a repair company that not only is very nice to deal with but will come to your site for a reasonable  fee.  PTS Repair Service.  There phone number is 610-926-9036.  I don't usually recommend company's, but these guys are worth it .

Thanks for everyone help

• 2 months later...

To enter Service Mode you need the  2260 Service disk (FD). Refer to the posts above about this, the password generator, Extension and Service Modes. You probably only need to go into Input/Output checks to localise your problem.

If you do not have the floppy you can go here! the daily code is displayed in the green banner

http://laserepair.info/aboutus.shtml

Download the QSS29xx Service Manual here:

http://cid-8e40f7106a291ccf.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Documents/QSS%202901%20Service%20Manual

Stand alone (NPG) daily password generator here:

http://cid-8e40f7106a291ccf.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Documents/Noritsu%20Password%20Generator

Download the read me first file too......You can also get the NPG.exe from a post back up the page.

hi i replaced the one roller and for some reason its printing but when i go and print again the paper is rolling back into the canister Not sure why this is happening?? please help!!!

Usually such problem appears because of malfunction of paper magazine in minilabs 2901. For magazine check put it on other position.

well i came to the conclusion that it must be a sensor problem with my 12 inch magazine

how do i check the sensors thru function menu etc? and what am i looking for to see if its weak  or bad?

if it is indeed bad does anyone no how to correct it or does the sensor need to be replaced?

thank you in advance i appreciate it

5535 ERROR,,

This paper jam error comes up despite that all the order prints comes out correctly.But the error appears everytime i send prints and also the picture comes faster than the processor status.PLEASE HELP!

I have clean sensore.. and the machine can adjust sensor ok...

PLEASE HELP ME

HI EVERYONE WELL WE were able to clean inside the magazine with the air  compressor and realigned the panels inside the magazine as well as take apart the section where the paper feeds thru the magazine and for some reason now the paper is printing and it is happy!!

thanks to magenta for the following information in which we did and now it works!!

Paper comes out of magazine heading up and hits chrome guide that turns it toward the printer. This guide can be fitted incorrectly. Remove pinch roller with suite case latch and  remove the chrome plate it has a hole that one sensor looks through and if not in correct position will not load, look for any bits of paper refit and try again

:X