QSS 2611 lines on index prints

j0lene

Hello everyone,  I work on a Noritsu QSS-2611 that prints film only (no digital).  Lately I've been getting brightly colored (mostly blue) lines in the dark portions of my VFP setup prints.  The index prints sometimes have lines, and sometimes have bright funny colors in the shadow areas.  Our service contract ran out, and we didn't renew it--go figure that now is the time I'll start having problems with it...

Hopefully someone can help me.  I don't know if I will need a new VFP head, or if this is something I might be able to fix.  Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone! Excuse me i am new here, so cant find how to make new thread, so i make my thread here...

Dear forum members i need your help.

I used Noritsu QSS261 & VFP8. Now my PC got problem and i format it. I dont know how put driver of Adaptec AHA 2940UW PCI SCSI controler, and how to correctly install EZ mall with controller.

Can you send me the installation guide of this? What operation system should i install for VFP8? Before was Windows XP. I can install win98 if need...Do i need to install ASPI32.exe? I got this exe from Adaptec website. I read threads, i search in google also, but didnt find the correctly answer.

Please tell me the way how to install this Adaptec controller and EZ mall step by step?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely yours

Harutyun!

Windows XP is fine, the SCSI card drivers are normally detected and installed by Windows.

Yes you need to install aspi32.exe for EZmall to work on XP.

You can download the ASPI driver from here http://www.minilabhelp.com/forum/Blah.pl?m-1118641088/s-2/highlight-ASPI/#num2

Have a look at this thread also http://www.minilabhelp.com/forum/Blah.pl?m-1162911725/

• 1 year later...

Hypercom hi.

This should be a new thread to attract maximum interest and response from members.

The Noritsu CD for  all manuals in the QSS26xx series  is about 265mb in file size. I can upload to FTP if you like.....or be more specific in the manuals you're after. If you only want Operators Manuals etc., get back to me.

Ignore replies from anyone who offers to sell you manauls on this forum. This is a sharing community.