PRINTS COLOR PROBLEM

mmewaswida

Dear members,

Today morning I started to work normally and prints were coming out nicely. after one hour since I had started to work, there were power interruption that took some hours.

After the power resumption I started to work again but all prints were coming out with unset colors.

I am attaching the prints for easy judgment.

I am using QSS 3001

Can anyone give an advice what might be a problem?

Thanks and regards.

My "thinking" is the power outtage has corrupted data files. Perhaps you should try to do an initial setup and see if this color shift is corrected.

Else, substitute G AOM for B AOM, i.e. switching between the two, and then do initial setup.

Initial setup can restore data files needed by the machine for printing. Once that is done, don't forget to backup the new data.

P/S. Love your ID Card Design. Well done !!

• 1 month later...

The cyan lines are because of a faulty red AOM driver

The yellow lines are because of a faulty blue AOM driver

The magenta lines are because of a faulty green AOM driver

If these prints are as a result of changing the AOM driver from one colour to another, then that AOM is faulty, and will need to be replaced.

If not it looks like all of your AOM drivers are faulty and will need to be replaced.

The cyan lines are because of a faulty red AOM driver

The yellow lines are because of a faulty blue AOM driver

The magenta lines are because of a faulty green AOM driver

If these prints are as a result of changing the AOM driver from one colour to another, then that AOM is faulty, and will need to be replaced.

If not it looks like all of your AOM drivers are faulty and will need to be replaced.

Yes Dave it is a result after changing the AOM drivers.

At the beginning it worked OK but now it brings these results. So should I need to change all of them? Are the AOM repairable?

Yes Dave it is a result after changing the AOM drivers.

At the beginning it worked OK but now it brings these results. So should I need to change all of them? Are the AOM repairable?

Yustas, the problem started as briefed in this thread. And as advised on thread 4 I swapped the AOM and did initial set up. It worked ok for some time and now I am facing again this tragedy. I am seeking advise again how to work on it. Thanks.

You have ONE AOM driver is dead.

Only one!

if you place it to RED channel - you see blue stripes.

If you place it to green channel- you have magenta stripes

If you place it to blue channel- you have yellow stripes

All you need is to find defective AOM driver and buy new one or repair your defectiove one.

Ok that explains things!

As yustas has already said you have one faulty AOM driver that will need to be replaced with a new one.

Depending upon the colour of the stripes you now have will tell you which AOM driver you will need to be replace.

It is as yustas has written above.