QSS3211 Laser Removal and Installation Video

dpa_photo

To anyone who has requested the laser removal and installation video via pm and my email, the videos are donated to the minilab help site operator Neil.  The reason I gave him the video is to help fund the minilab help site since many people had received the videos, but no one has donated anything to help the site operator to run this valuable site.  In the sprite of sharing, I know this may not be what people like to see.  i think the videos can save much money for people who really have the need for it.  It can save in the range of hundreds of dollars if you want Noritsu engineer to do it.  A very small donation will be great, anything helps.

From this point on, please contact Neil for the videos.  Not sure how he is going to implement it to make sure some donation can be generated from these videos.  It is in his hands.

Thank you for everyone's support.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Neil

I must express my disappointment in ur refusal to even respond to my mail , requesting for a link to this video for laser installation.

This is not good at all.  Let's not deviate from the central purpose of this forum: ie to help one another in times of need. You ve grossly denied me that opportunity.

Like I told you with respect to making a donation, I don't operate credit cards/electronic cash cards and can only any make contribution/donation via TT transfer at my earliest convenience.

If donation is a criterion to having the video, then I must say that you re making business out of this whole stuff.  Think about this: I had to spend over $550 to restore my laser in place., meanwhile you are  holding onto an information that could ve save me that spending. What have you gained in the process?

If we re not empowered, how can we substain and grow the industry? How can we support this forum ? This forum can cease to exist if there re no people like us.

So , I urge you to reconsider your position because you re setting a bad example. For example , I may invent a solution tomr that may be usefull to others but because of the way you ve treated me, I will be obiged not to share.

Afterall the fellow who made this video will have gain freely from other people's wisdom.

Above all, I must also commend your efforts in running this affair of ours but don't allow. Small matters like this to clowd the vision and mission of this forum. If you wish to charge a registration fee or yearly subscription fee, its understandable but HOLDING ONTO A REMEDY TO ONE's SICKNESS because of a donation is UN-HEALTHY

Donation comes with free will

Thanks

Thanks

I must express my disappointment in ur refusal to even respond to my mail , requesting for a link to this video for laser installation.
I have not had any e-mail from you? As a rule of thumb any mail that I get is answered in 24 hours, and often less.

You are right that this site is not a business, but it should not leave me out of pocket, I spend maybe a good hour or two on here each day, watching threads, and often moveing posts into the correct place. This time is my own time. I longer have my own mini-lab, so "I" do not need this site any longer, but its left running as it is so popular.

The problem is that we have many "Free loaders" here that are just out to get something for nothing, plus a certain few, that see this site to try and sell goods or services.

I did not make this video, and the charge is what the originator wanted, and I grant his wish.

I stand by my orignal post

5Di,

My intention isn't to create any difficulty for members in the forum.  It is for the sole purpose of supporting this site for me and others benefiting from it for many years to come.  Here is the reality and can't be disputed.  I have given out this video to many members in this forum, but not a single person has donated even though I gave it out first and ask for a small kind donation later to help the site.

I also understand a few bad apples can't represent the mass.  I have benefited from few people's wisdom and help in this forum.  The video is part of my contribution to help in addition to monetary donation that I sent.  I would like to help the site operator because I know how much time it takes to run a site like this.  I would highly encourage people to bring a positive conversation to this site by acknowledging the reality and find ways to help out.

Here is my recommendation.  If people feel it is important to get the video first before any donation is considered, (BTW, I tried that approach, but no one cares to contribute at all) please request via this thread instead of a private email to Neil.  Video will be sent first.  At least we know who is requesting and not helping.  I hope that is good enough for everyone as a compromise.

Let me state very clearly that my intention isn't to alter the purpose of this site.  It is the reality of human being that we must need to make improvement to help to support this site.  I have benefited greatly and wish that will continue for many others who really want to help each other by supporting through their knowledge.  In my case, not much knowledge, so I choose to do it financially and the video.  Hope this settle the negative aspect that this video has brought to this site.

Neil, if you don't think this is helping, let me know and I will try to find other compromise that will work for everyone.  i didn't mean to bring such problem to your site.

Thank you for  everyone's understanding.

Hi fellows

The truth I did sent private mail to NEIL and a couple of other members and even emails because I was

Very much in need of HELP but I only got one response. The reply I got was asking if I have anything to offer in return...

People like me are the future of the minilab business because of our level of investment supported by passion for the industry. Before now, I had posted a mail , seeking other means one can make a contribution to support this site but didn't get any response. I am from Africa and the use of credit cards and the like are not in my favour for now and I know most people who may want to make a donation may be restricted by this too. If there is a possibility for a TT transfer, then people like us will have no reason NOT to support such a dynamic site like this.

Therefore, I ask the moderators to provide with bank acc details so one can do the needful.

However, I still maintain that its not befitting for us to start with-holding information that could otherwise make d World a better place Just because of donation. My case was just like that of a dying person who couldn't be treated of I was not disposed to paying the medical bills before hand. We should therefore to separate the shaft from the grains  

This site is by us. And for us and we share in a responsibility to keep it going from good to best.

Even though I couldn't be helped in my hour of need, I remain commited to supporting this forum in any way I can. Kindly just furnish me with your money wire details and I shall do my best for HUMANITY SAKE. My rewards for all my actions remain with the most High God.

Thanks to you all

Hi

What is wrong in 5Di making "a want see post" ?

What is wrong in asking questions?

What is wrong in seeking for help?

Look here, am new in the minilab business but with a world class professional photography background. I can not recall the no of free training seminars on photography I ve done for others around the African continent. Its always my pleasure to share.

The minilab forum is a place where questions are asked and answers are given. Isn't it. There would be no forum if people don't ask questions? The problem is that answers are not given freely and that is why where we re having problems.

Let me tell you something: I am building momentum and strong capacity and you all will feel me in this forum IF AM encouraged to continue my membership.  You want embarass my person by posting a link to all my 5 post . But I know that I ve not deviated from the PURPOSE of this forum by asking questions. But some of you  have deviated by asking for a donation as a criterion to rendering help

Good day fellow members

Hi

What is wrong in 5Di making "a want see post" ?

What is wrong in asking questions?

What is wrong in seeking for help?

Look here, am new in the minilab business but with a world class professional photography background. I can not recall the no of free training seminars on photography I ve done for others around the African continent. Its always my pleasure to share.

The minilab forum is a place where questions are asked and answers are given. Isn't it. There would be no forum if people don't ask questions? The problem is that answers are not given freely and that is why where we re having problems.

Let me tell you something: I am building momentum and strong capacity and you all will feel me in this forum IF AM encouraged to continue my membership.  You want embarass my person by posting a link to all my 5 post . But I know that I ve not deviated from the PURPOSE of this forum by asking questions. But some of you  have deviated by asking for a donation as a criterion to rendering help

Good day fellow members

NEIL,

On september 19th , 2010,  I made a post:

Doe this forum has an account with transfer information should one wants to support it. I am asking cos i dont do d debit/credit card thing. TT money wire is my way

thanks folks

THIS WAS BEFORE YOU MADE your CONDITIONS For the video link.

You ve not been helping people like us to help the forum. You did Not advice me on how best to make a contribution.

Sorry dude, but donations are simple really. Its called paypal.

I see no problem in Neil making the video available for a donation to the forum.

The are too many on this forum, (and 1 other forum), who are very quick to offer something for sale to someone who has a problem, rather than offering to help solve the issue BEFORE having to buy something new.

I am pleased that I have been able to help others on this forum when I can, and also pleased to say that I have sent a number of items to other members for nothing, or the cost of postage.

That is my way of helping others. I do not believe I will ever sell anything on this forum, as that is not the way I help people.

Neil deserves support for what he does.

It would also be a GREAT help if members would go to their profile, and put in your country so we know where you are located.

Please visit our main web site for details on how you may donate. http://www.minilabhelp.com/site/

This is done via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to use. This is the only form of payment that we take.

The idea to donate for the video has been in existance since day one, the only thing that has changed is that the supply of the video is no longer done on "Trust" as every single person that made a pledge failed to complete the promise.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is matter is now closed.