HELP 3001 SETUP PROBLEM

mmewaswida

Dear members, Can someone help?

Yesterday the colors of the pictures were not good as most of them came out bluish. I had to make paper emulsion changes setup, and the pictures came out good.

This morning I had daily morning setup and to my surprise the test print had a white strip crossing from the top up to down. And I am ending up getting a set up error.

Now the pictures I print comes out with bad bluish colors.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

I attach the test print in question.

Regards

Jimmy

Dear members, Can someone help?

Yesterday the colors of the pictures were not good as most of them came out bluish. I had to make paper emulsion changes setup, and the pictures came out good.

This morning I had daily morning setup and to my surprise the test print had a white strip crossing from the top up to down. And I am ending up getting a set up error.

Now the pictures I print comes out with bad bluish colors.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

I attach the test print in question.

Regards

Jimmy

Where is the attached photo ??

As Dave said ... if you have a backup floppy (that's the quick fix)

2nd why don't you ask in the public Noritsu help section .... ;)

I have a 3001 at hand, so feel free to ask about anything, do provide photo's so we understand what exactly you talk about. "Bluish" we get, but "test print had a white strip crossing from the top up to down" is crying for a real picture (and others can learn from this too).

Where in the process of say .. daily setup is things stopping .... let me guess:

Some data out of range when doing the tests/calibration ??

From the look of the prints I would say you have a chemistry problem.

Does the whit part of the Daily setup print look blue/cyan rather than white?

If the white part of the print is blue/cyan the CD is contaminated, so you will need to switch off the machine, drain out the CD from the main tank, thoroughly wash out the CD tank and rack with lots of water, then mix fresh CD tank solution with CD starter and water etc.

Also check that nobody has poured the wrong chemistry into the CD replenisher tank, if you have any doubts, you'll need to drain and clean that tank as well.