noritsu spares

studio237

It is really strange to see such posts from a professional. You want to earn money and spend nothing?

Impossible of course... ;)

You are lucky that you have Noritsu.

With any other lab you would spend much more.

All you need is to find the reliable supplier.

We ship parts worldwide.

Check our prices.

16 years in this business.

Due to such problems we intent to make a pool of Noritsu "owners" here in Denmark to pool when shopping for spares etc. This would ease costs whereever we shop as the "Noritsu owners" pool for freight-costs whereever those are bought. Until now it's my understanding that those in the business who has a real shop tend to be very good collegues even in the same city (at least that's our case). Pity (or not) that none of the other shops in town have a Noritusu minilab.

Distances given here will let us succeed in making this network and I'd encourage others to do so in other countries where costs of spares/tech-service has left mother earth as they're dominant in the market or other reasons that make things unbearable.

As for the 3001 lamps I have a good US link. I wasn't able as of yet to find a good 2901 link for lamps yet.

@ Yustas : which mail do you respond to the best/quickest :) (we have some exchanging to do remember) :)

many thanks for the replies so far. GRAPHIC thanks will give you a try for a part soon. YUSTAS our noritsu is only 3 years old but we have been in photoprocessing for 45 years. Never in that time have we ever paid £200 for one transport roller.A fair price for spares O.K. but ripoff prices will only kill those of us remaining in the business.YEP if your noritsu owners pool gets set up can you extend it to the U.K.?

@ Yustas : which mail do you respond to the best/quickest :) (we have some exchanging to do remember) :)

I am always on-line...

If you need parts- write to parts@photolabs.ru

There is a person who engaged in parts supply always reply same day with quotation.

If you need laser repair- write to:

info@minilablaser.com

as an addition:

Yes this is a good idea to have cooperated with your colleges in the city/region to cut off the post expenses on parts delivery.

It is not reasonable to buy 1 roller for 200 $ and pay 100 for post...

As you understand in this case your roller costs 300 $.

That's why we recommend to collect your regional order in one pool and send all together.

Our Japanese branch will send to any address worldwide. :)

many thanks for the replies so far. GRAPHIC thanks will give you a try for a part soon. YUSTAS our noritsu is only 3 years old but we have been in photoprocessing for 45 years. Never in that time have we ever paid £200 for one transport roller.A fair price for spares O.K. but ripoff prices will only kill those of us remaining in the business.YEP if your noritsu owners pool gets set up can you extend it to the U.K.?

Sure thing ...  will take some hard work but I'll "break" them in as no-one likes to be "bitch-slapped at $270 + 25% sales taxes a tech hour or overpriced spares which is our situation here in Denmark :)

(I'm certain this can be done a lot better and for a lot less). Those hourly prices includes the drive (for = 1 hour).

This also happend to frequent why my friend who runs a photo-store had a full servicecontract :(

So you can figure that the day the lease ended and the machine was 100% his he left that trap running :)

Well Yustas hows the sitatuation with exchange/refubishing lasers in the 3301/2-series (and no I don't know more than that )

But a full set of 33XX manuals etc would be handy to have around :)

I got to know about one and just told about your "general" price of $4000+ depending on the situation.

Well Yustas hows the sitatuation with exchange/refubishing lasers in the 3301/2-[series (and no I don't know more than that )

What to say...situation is pretty well... :)

Our custom-made guns have succesfully workng for 7 months on working test period and we will offer them for our customers instead of ugly made Notitsu's laser guns (I mean this model  and qss32 type A1)

But a full set of 33XX manuals etc would be handy to have around :)

remind me what was the matter here?

I owe you ths set of manuals?

Really do not remember...

I got to know about one and just told about your "general" price of $4000+ depending on the situation.

I am afraid to write about our prices here (Big Brother Neil is watching  :)   )

If you need to know our current prices- send inquire to our email.

In short- the general price is 3000 $ for qss30** type B or 33 type B1

All the rest prices are close to it. Depends on a lot of conditions.

I am afraid to write about our prices here (Big Brother Neil is watching)

yustas, yes I am watching and you know my policy re self promotion re commercial intrest. The same is true if sending PM's (private messages) self promotiong or offering services. If I find out that you have tried to sell a manual, your account will be closed here.

Now as I say less of the self promotion and more of the FREE help !

Neil,

The Classifieds Section is nice to have, but for those individuals here that resell stuff, and have to keep reminding us that they do, can you create a "PAID advertising" "hey I'm a vendor" section for them to advertise in, and then we'd have LESS of the "I have everything for sale" posts in all the forums.  

I'll admit that occasionally, I'm guilty of posting the "I have some stuff for sale" in the forums, but I'm not doing it full time as I run a lab full-time, and getting rid of old stuff sitting around, just when I have "some stuff to sell", and only then.  The Classifieds for me is nice, but there's not enough "action" in there.... I posted something to give away, and no one's shown any interest at all, given it's a old part, but it could be useful to somebody somewhere.

Get these guys to pay you to register as a vendor and they can post in the "vendors section" all they want, and that'll take care of 2 birds with 1 stone....

1) You will get money,

2) We (as users) will have a "vendors" section to visit if we need anything, and maybe we can post a "I need this...." and have an auction from the "vendors" to help bring our price down for whatever part we may need.  ie: "Hey I'm in Amsterdam, NL and I need 2 rollers for crossover #2 on a Noritsu QSS-3201 part # xxx.xxx", and have all the "vendors" chime on with their lowest price for that part, BUT they have to specify How much, WHERE they are shipping from and freight amt and VAT or tax, guarantees and warranties if applicable.

This way, over time, we'll know who the "good guys" are, and the bastards that over charge for everything.

A reasonable amount for what we are asking for is always preferred.  We could then rate the vendor after the sale was completed.  It would be the minilabhelp's version of ebay.

Thoughts ??

@ Big Dave

And what of quality/produce this part is OEM/Original/used/works just as well etc. That would be KING.

I'm betting that  a lot of us could pool around parts in the major parts of the world. This way we would just pay the fee's for freight once from somewhere far and not serveral times over each and everyone of us :)

@ Neil

If he wants a chance of me passing assisting this, he would provide that set of 33xx manuals free of charge so I could advice those guys with the 3301/2 lab. In that spirit he would stand a good chance should they decide to refurbish the laser ASAP :) (or lay back with a wait and see how/when the sector/world gets out of this slump approach, until they'd fix it as the just bought a used 35XX). I'm sure if the price is attractive enough they would give it a serious consideration as a lot of consolidation takes place at the moment.

I vote for that vendor (I need some part for my minilab) section. Then it would be easy to just point in that direction every time.

@ Yustas

And as well as minilab owners should take care about their equipment in sense of $$$ so should vendors be ready to pay for one of the most direct/top-notch saleschannels online there is for the services they provide. And if all of you chipped in a "few" ruples/rupies/yuan/ nobody would have to nag for anything. Neil would get some expenses covered and you could chime in referring to your thread/homepage all day long. Focus on the HW and keep the other stuff to you "local" market (that backyard should be big enough for you to enjoy).

@ all of you

I even think they should have seperate threads/pages(/subforums) where they could elaborate in picture and detail about their services as their sites doesn't always work to well 24/7.

Dear Neil,

Perhaps it is not pleasant for you to hear it but the Classifieds are dead here.

No one read it.

All visitors read forum threads only.

If you decided to give people space to express their needs/ thoughts - how can you ask them not to promote themselves if they want to sell anything? Even lab owner has a lot of rubbish which he wants to get rid of...

There are two kinds of people who read and post in thisi forum (and not only in this forum- everywhere) - buyer and seller. Oh, I forgot: the third class is so called "brother in arms" who wants to help just because he has a good mood today.

But this is really difficult to survive just spreading all possessions for free if you have no extra earnings.

Even you ask all vivtiors to join in donations to support you in forum handling. Right?  :)

So what to do? Pay to you for banner blinking always at the side? But I have already tried to buy a lot of ad space at different forums - no response at all. Money for nothing..

Idea of respectable Big Dave to set the new category - "AD and Announsement" - the best here.

If I want to sell something I post it there.

If ppl search something they post their need there.

If someone post sell/buy offer/inquire in any other category - ban for 1 week. They will think next time...

By the way (always wanted to say):

I think (IMHO) - the background of your forum is VERY difficult for reading.

Eyes - are the the most important part of the human body - feels bad here.  :(

If you note in the web space there is so few websites with dark backgrounds because it is prooved that people try to flee from such sites to save their eyes.

Yustas, in your user preferences, you can change your "default theme" back to the original, light blue/gray, it is much more comfortable.  The new background is "cool", but really hard on the eyes.

Member Center -> Language & Theme -> "A Light Skin for the Forum"

Hope this helps your eyes !

Yustas, in your user preferences, you can change your "default theme" back to the original, light blue/gray, it is much more comfortable.  The new background is "cool", but really hard on the eyes.

Member Center -> Language & Theme -> "A Light Skin for the Forum"

Hope this helps your eyes !

Big Dave, thank you very much! You have rescued my eyes  :)

yustas, yes I am watching and you know my policy re self promotion re commercial intrest. The same is true if sending PM's (private messages) self promotiong or offering services. If I find out that you have tried to sell a manual, your account will be closed here.

Now as I say less of the self promotion and more of the FREE help !

Neil .. check out webhostingtalk.com

I'm sure you could get inspired.

Else play hardball and charge say €5-€10/a year (people selling more of course and they were then allowed to praise their stuff in a meaningfull on topic and suttle way even inside threads) year for every serious user. For those providing lots of support you could make some freebee-solution. I don't have your web-stats but I'm sure you could figure something out even if the traffic dropped it would be the traffic you and we as serious users (+ the vendors) wanted.

Dear Neil,

Idea of respectable Big Dave to set the new category - "AD and Announsement" - the best here.

If I want to sell something I post it there.

If ppl search something they post their need there.

If someone post sell/buy offer/inquire in any other category - ban for 1 week. They will think next time...

@ Neil/Yustas

Sure the choice of colors could be more gentle to the eye, but Rome wasn't build in one day :)

Check out wdvl.com

@ Yustas

Well people have to figure out what is up and down first so discussing an error and solution can't be wrong, BUT then the trip goes to the ad and request spares section and one can refer back to the thread where things was discussed and solution was found etc. etc.

Here are suggestions after following this thread for the past few days.  Some of the idea have been discussed, but I just want to put together a complete picture of what I think.

We should able to organize a Noritsu user group to pull together parts list from lab owners around the world using the minilab help website.  May be we can help Neil by contributing small membership fee to support his site.  I believe whoever joins the group is a serious Noritsu customer and have a great interest in the group service.  Third party suppliers wil lpay a fee to join the group to promote their products and services.  The user group will work with either third party suppliers or directly with Noritsu to negotiate a reasonable pricing to make it a win-win situation for all.  I understand the problem of wide spread delivery of the parts.  I believe we can make a cost effective decision after a show of interest and support to this effort.  The bottom line is that negotiating power is determined by the size of the group and the will of the people.  With the power of Internet and the minilab help established infrastructure, all we need is people who believe in this approach and someone’s willingness to be leader in this effort.  I am happy to organize and start the process.  I am just tired of being helpless as a business owner and being a hostage of my suppliers.  I don’t believe anyone of us likes to be in this situation.

The user group can also bring issues to Noritsu corporate in Japan if we feel that is something we should do.  I believe united customer group will get the proper attention from any company.

The user group can also find qualify Noritsu support engineers who can help to support any common problems and pass on qualified knowledge.  I am willing to pay a reasonable fee to get answer to support my business.  I have stopped using Noritsu engineers because they don’t know anymore than some of the members in this forum.  In certain area, lab owners know more than the onsite engineer who charges the outrageous amount of time and money without any positive result.

The user group can help to screen out shady suppliers and hopefully to cut down the number of vendors that market via this free forum.  I happen to know that Neil isn't getting any financial support on this forum even though they have gained business.

The user group can organize video tutorial on problem identification and resolution.  Currently is very much text and photo based support.  With the advance in video editing and production, it is very easy to produce a basic video.  I produced a laser removal and installation for the Qss 3211 and many people had requested the video that saves much money comparing with getting a Noritsu engineer to do it.

I hope many of Noritsu customers on this forum will join me to explore this approach to help ourselves.  We know that Noritsu isn’t going to help us.  We can continue to sit and wait, close our business, or decide our own destine by standing up to find solutions to run our business that we enjoy.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this long post.  I am happy to contribute my time to work with whoever.

Danny.