print problems on mp1600

dlsngl

I am having an issue with prints from from our mp1600 suddenly coming out reddish. at this time there isn't much of pattern as to when it happens. I am leaning towards the possibility that the lamphouse filters are not functioning correctly and I have a few parts comming from another machine that I will swap out in the next day or so...as soon as they get here. We can get a run of good prints and then a few minutes later they go bad. A restart usually gets rid of the problem but of course that wastes a lot of time. We are undergoing a heatwave that for this area is unprecedented and the store is very hot the Aiorconditioning is just not keeping up.I have attached a jep of a good and bad print to this message.

The lamp house filters only adjust to balance the paper, once the paper is balanced they normally do not move.

They do not move with each exposure like on a analogue printer.

It may be the image processing PCB is simply getting too hot, too much heat causes all sorts or random problems.

Other possibilities are a failing hard drive, causing data corruption.