Calibration error 6082-015 with qss-3001

YEP

As subject says .... calibration pain ....

When looking in the 900+ manual there's many ways to go ... which is the most common of them

Can be the solution is deadly simple.

Same result with daily/weekly/monthly

Qoute from the manual:

"The B exposure correction amount in the high density

area calculated during the setup is out of the

adjustable range."

This happend after my friend tried to adjust on mat paper from Kodak

Normally he uses Fuji Crystal Supreme

Thanks in advance for any tips regarding this.

PS: I'll make a shot of the test-print and put it here ... then you have something to look at :)

testprint.jpg

Before you change to another paper type and /or set another magazine  Paper Specification Registration/Setup for the new paper must be executed.  One might expect results such as you describe if this procedure is not carried out.

You may also need a copy of the latest version  CD Profile Data Ver xx  for the QSS3001 to ensure the paper you're trying to set up is loaded (or close to) into the machine data.

Instructions on how to go about this are in the Operators Manual  - Additional Operations & Setup, between pages 40 - 60 or thereabouts.........if you don't have a copy of this I can upload the above Manual to FTP for you. Please advise.

Thank you very much for those directions.

OK manuals we have .... but I'm sure we could use the "CD Profile Data" . If you could dump that somewhere I can pick it up .... RAPIDSHARE / filefactory / ftp .....

Just tell me where and we would easily pick it up

Thanks in advance

Before you change to another paper type and /or set another magazine  Paper Specification Registration/Setup for the new paper must be executed.  One might expect results such as you describe if this procedure is not carried out.

You may also need a copy of the latest version  CD Profile Data Ver xx  for the QSS3001 to ensure the paper you're trying to set up is loaded (or close to) into the machine data.

Instructions on how to go about this are in the Operators Manual  - Additional Operations & Setup, between pages 40 - 60 or thereabouts.........if you don't have a copy of this I can upload the above Manual to FTP for you. Please advise.

Current point of trouble right now though is that we can't make the colorimeter calibrate on Fujipaper again !!

Waiting for my friend to tell me what they did when changing from Kodak to Fuji paper !!! ..... that would be interesting to hear.

That should happen in 30-60 minutes from time of this post

My thought on this .......

From  "Operators Manual - Additional Operations & setup manual"

CH. 2.7 Calibrating the Colorimeter with

Registering paper again manually as described from 2.2 of

The best way out of this predicament is to simply recover from say last weeks backup floppy's. Will only take a few minutes.......Pick a date when you know it was good, then start over following the steps in the manual.

You should already have a similar Fuji paper type profile to select from to achieve reaonable results nonetheless

Profile Ver Vol2 -6.65 is here

http://www.zshare.net/download/781278824440052e/

Instructions on how to install follow on from the Paper Specification chapter in you manual.

Thanks a billion ....

Problem is my friend (not to smart) never made a backup in his life ...... I only made him start doing that after the shit hit the fan

Now I'm bettin' that this little story will provide me to a "listening" channel inside his brain to actually listen to 25 years around PC's :)

Well some people is just outside reach !!!!

Thanks VERY much again

The best way out of this predicament is to simply recover from say last weeks backup floppy's. Will only take a few minutes.......Pick a date when you know it was good, then start over following the steps in the manual.

You should already have a similar Fuji paper type profile to select from to achieve reaonable results nonetheless

Profile Ver Vol2 -6.65 is here

http://www.zshare.net/download/781278824440052e/

Instructions on how to install follow on from the Paper Specification chapter in you manual.

Fresh paper-profile setup ... and up and running again .... did approx 400 photo's the first hour

Thanks again for your valuable tips :)

BTW .... as we were looking for original material we found quite a collection of qss-3001 cd's and discs .... I'll make a list if someone lost there's :)

Damn that 733MHz Pentium III is slow :)  (733/113 must refer to frequency of CPU/RAM??)

What's the max CPU / amount of RAM one can throw at this board.

Didn't have time to make a serious check of what kind of  board is ....

Does anyone know ??