monitor for 3001

arch

I will agree to Joshi's tip about Eizo ... but they don't come cheap. they have LCD's too now in same high quality that will allow you to "setup" display of color correctly (the LCD's from Eizo is more expensive than the CRT's too, I believe.

But for this kind of purpose you should do a lot of research and look for tests of Eizo monitors and then compare to other monitors in the same test. It's very important that you focus on the accuracy of color ... and the options to adjust them.

thanks ...,

I dont planing  to pay a lot of money for monitor, so that eizo arent in option  :-/  

So if  I bay just a some cheap CRT monitor ...could I have some problem trying to conecting it to 3001.

And is there a problem of calibration ...

thanks again  8)

thanks ...,

I dont planing  to pay a lot of money for monitor, so that eizo arent in option  :-/  

So if  I bay just a some cheap CRT monitor ...could I have some problem trying to conecting it to 3001.

And is there a problem of calibration ...

thanks again  8)

Then any CRT will do. Do yourself a favor though ... check tests on the topic of displaying correct color and for the most adjustments possible compared to the price you're willing to pay.