replenishment rate too high

MMunoz

I own a 3701 HD using Kodak SP Prime lorr started my CD rate at 80ml as recomended. I run control strips every day and have had to up my rate to 190 to stay in control... I am running Plenty of work ... I have checked time and temp. Help please :)

Running a QSS-3704 Pro same chemistry here, 80-CD, 55-BL & 300-STB.

We initially had problems with over repping due to the volume on the main header tanks of 500 Litres. Repln chemistry was pushing past the poppet valves until we installed pressure regulators. But that's won't be your problem. We also had problems with a faulty Colorimter straight out of the box which threw us a curve ball to boot.

What does the control strip tell you, plot values on your chart.

Have you run a pump output calibration, in service mode, measure 3 times and input the average. I generally say if the output is miles away from the setting check the pump for leaks, valves and strainers are all OK as they are usually spot on. You don't say what country you are in or what Hz your power runs at, this can change the number of revolutions your pump will run in the fixed cycle