Noritsu 3011 yellow=baby poop green?

Little D

Try re bleaching a baby poop green ( I love these expressions) print to see if it clears. Try just dipping half the print in the main tank for a couple of minutes and rinsing in the stabilizer and hang it up to dry.

The Kodak logo on control strips was always a good indicator

Sorry not enough info. from me and possibly from you as well.

Take a print that has already been processed that shows the problem and dip it in the bleach tank. (When no other work is going through) Often if your bleach activity is down yellow is the first colour to show it. If re bleaching improves it you know the problem is bleach.

Have you checked your rep rates, processed and read  control strip, checked your recirculation filters? any grey green sulfide deposits on the chemical filters, checked the inline strainer from the rep tank. Come on give us some help. 8)

Thank you for the suggustions. As I said I am so new to thsi I am flying by the seat of my pants. The control strip is a little high on the develoer numbers. So I drained about a litter and added water. Filters are changed about one time every two weeks. No deposits that i can see. I will check the strainer right now. Thanks. for all your help.

on my 3011 when i try to do paper registeration i get an error message saying that the inital  set up was not executed? Any ideas? I get stuck at that message. I have shut down and restarted and I just can get past that! And you know how mauch help noritsu is? LOL