service disk or mode for 3211 noritsu machine

bunti

Unzip this little  NPG.exe (Noritsu Password Generator) application to your desktop and copy  a shortcut into startup menu. Make sure your PC clock is set on the correct date and time. It will generate the correct password (numerical) for each day when you bootup.

Enjoy......... No hidden nasties for your registry, it's stand alone.

Unzip this little  NPG.exe (Noritsu Password Generator) application to your desktop and copy  a shortcut into startup menu. Make sure your PC clock is set on the correct date and time. It will generate the correct password (numerical) for each day when you bootup.

Enjoy......... No hidden nasties for your registry, it's stand alone.

It is the wrong program. It generates incorrect passwords.

To Kodak_Service.

I uploaded two versions of this NPG.exe to the Noritsu safe-side of this forum  in late 2007. The first had a slight error in the script. The second and final version has worked well to date with no complaints, so if anyone else has any gripes about the later version not working then let me know please. Another contributor posted a useful (and  small) Excel alternative more recently but I can't find the back-link.

I can post the FD file if anyones interested but that's a bit redunadant these days.

As we know, with the newer QSS models, password is longer required as they are all 2260 direct entry.

To Kodak_Service.

I uploaded two versions of this NPG.exe to the Noritsu safe-side of this forum  in late 2007. The first had a slight error in the script. The second and final version has worked well to date with no complaints, so if anyone else has any gripes about the later version not working then let me know please. Another contributor posted a useful (and  small) Excel alternative more recently but I can't find the back-link.

I can post the FD file if anyones interested but that's a bit redunadant these days.

As we know, with the newer QSS models, password is longer required as they are all 2260 direct entry.

Thanks, but I have written for a long time such Excel-version of this program. If NPG would work correctly it would be more convenient.

I've never had a problem with NPG.exe. A really useful program, especially when machines floppy drive is broken.

Kodak_Service I think the problem is to do with the regional and language settings in Windows, when I set it to Russian it gave an incorrect reading. Set it to English and it works correctly.

I've never had a problem with NPG.exe. A really useful program, especially when machines floppy drive is broken.

Kodak_Service I think the problem is to do with the regional and language settings in Windows, when I set it to Russian it gave an incorrect reading. Set it to English and it works correctly.

You are right. But, unfortunately, we cannot change regional settings because is will cause many other problems.