Noritsu Parts List?

bancobusto

Hi people, this is my first post. I recently acquired a number of Noritsu accessories such as cables, mirror tunnels, rack units etc. I am a complete novice dealing with this sort of equipment and am having difficulty properly identifying these items.

For example, I notice that part numbers follow a pattern such as W451813-01- EXTENSION CABLE (TSR) yet when I attempt to search out that part number I can find nothing on the internet.

Can anyone help me find a search able part list index for Noritsu that references for example what the item's intended function is, what model machines it is compatible with etc.?

Thanks in advance and I hope this question doesn't seem too 'newbie' (but there's no point trying to hide it, is there?).  :)  

CABLE ASSEMBLY W451813-01 is a good format of Noritsu part no.  Your mentioned "suffix" "-EXTENSION CABLE(TSR)" is possibly someone's note.

Noritsu spare parts can be unique to one equipment model, or common to many models. I will be glad to hear if someone in this forum can share a file with part no, parts description and related equipment model.  CHEERS to all !

Thanks Kourt, I got the DL to work eventually it must have been my browser corrupting the files somehow. Thanks again, if anyone has any other (different) sources I am still on the lookout as most of the parts that I've acquired are still unidentifiable by part no. (I think that they are too old).

Anyhow, thanks again everyone for your suggestions!