2711 (MLVA setup)

vincentdao1

Hi guys,

Here's my question, i have a Noritsu 2711 and my scanner is down and i can't use it to calibrate it get rid of the minor uniformity lines on my prints. So, someone advised me that i can go to MLVA setup and do it manually from the printer, would this help clearing up the uniformity lines on my prints???  I've tried this once but the uniformity lines got a little worsen even though it shown "good" after one time calibration. So, do i suppose to do this more than one time for it to get better? i didn't dare to do it the second time because i don't want it to get worsen than what i'm at now.. so please help!!!

Hi,

Doing Uniformity with the calibtrator is a rough Uniforimty Calibration on the 27xx series not like on the 29xx series where it is good enough. You are going to need to Micortech flatbed scanner as this has been code to the software to set up your uniformity.

Sorry for the unfortunate news.

CK

sorry Im no speak english, I have a mp1600 qss 2701 my printa uot when i print white and black the out have magenta tone, what i'm at now.. so please help!!!

Perdon no se ingles espero me entiendan, tengo el modelo antes mencionado mp1600 noritsu pero al mandar fotografia blanco y negro sin usar el filtro del programa de la si200 si no que fue convertida en photoshop, la imagen sale con un tono rosa muy suave pero no logro que salgan totlamente blanco y negro que puedo hacer es problema de uniformidad, de quimico por favor muchas gracias si alguine puede ayudarme

Thanks CK,

that save me from a lot of troubles because i was planing to continue doing the uniformity with the calibrator, but NOT ANYMORE! thanks again

Jorgallardo,

sorry, i couldn't help you because i don't know much about the machine myself too. You, can try to create a "New Thread" and ask other from this room. A lot of them understand Spanish. Good luck to you Jorgallardo. Sorry again