QSS3001

gg

• 2 weeks later...

I installed it in December and still working good. I have good prints from 3001. The only thing i can say is that you cant get 6x4 from 6' paper. But you can have other sizes from the paper. You cant get 5x3.5 fro 5" paper but you can have other sizes without problem.

Prints are good quality wise. I dont experience any problem yet with the machine.

HUY GUYS

WILL YOU GUYS TELL ME HOW YOU FIND THE QSS3001?

THE PRINTS QUALITY, THE STRONGNESS. IN FACT EVERYTHING

BEST REGARD

Are you going to buy a used 3001? It's very important the age of the minilab and the print counter cause the unit laser have a limited life and change it it's very expensive.

yes thats the only reason we changed. i miss the 3001's CPU speed. it was a good machine but we had a new laser. you must protect yourself from the cost!

I agree with you, but if a have to buy a new minilab for a new shop or change my old one, i'll buy a dry minilab like Noritsu D701 or Kodak Apex.

Are you going to buy a used 3001? It's very important the age of the minilab and the print counter cause the unit laser have a limited life and change it it's very expensive.

Who knows, which one laser unit will be out or order first, elder or brand new?

If you buy old 3001 you will save a lot of money + you may have chance to purchase a minilab with laser already changed. ;)

I have had a 3001 from new and it has been very good.

OK - it gets a little slow with 10meg images from a 2 gig card .....

I think the real strength is the film scanner. Scanners now are not as important as they were 8 or 7 years ago when the 3001 was designed. The main reason we keep ours is to scan film.

Quality is good, and reliability too, - but always the feal of loosing the laser, - mind you, - price is soo low now on e-bay I would buy a spare if i had the space !

P