noritsu 2901 highlights are messed up

picturethis

i am new to working with a noritsu 2901 and am having this problem - the highlights where they are supposed to be white are white but where they start to blend to darker colors its cyan and yellow and patchy. i cleaned the dichiarc filters and the whole mlva lamp section, ran daily set ups and emulsion number changes but nothing has worked. i attached a portion of a picture that i printed to try and show you, but im not quite sure my scan really does the problem justice. im going crazy. please help. thank you!!

looks more like paper setup as mentioned. What version s/ware and profile are you running, where  profile may not current for your paper type. Might be better to do an initial setup and start from "ground zero" if you're not sure of it's history. We assume this effect happens for both digital input and scanned negs?

Examples for this type of blown out hi-lites was not uncommon to see for the early versions of the QSS27xx MLVA series. It was eventually corrected in software updates.

Is this characteristic evident on natural colour also, or more obvious on  B&W!

picturethis

Have you tried all upper  sugestion?

Here is story I'd been to one of near photo lab couple of week ago and I saw that 2901 has a same problem like yours  ( same as sample print ) and  noritsu technician  were mentioned that  should change color profile and plaq .

when I asked that  it seems to be developer contaiminated,  then noritsu tech told me that is bleach problem.

I was asked to  2901 operator that problem related to developer and then they changed CD same night and next day,I've received phone call  "Thanks".

Good luck !