Magenta in prints

WIDEMAN

I use a 3300 and my prints are coming out with a magenta tint on white objects or backgrounds. I dont know whether it is from the chemical because my stab looks dirty? The 3300 stayed for about 5 months without being used but with newly mixed chemicals. I noticed the BF had a lot of creamish residue after that but has since disappeared because of frequent use. Also when I do daily setup, the white end of the test print doesnt look as white as it used to.  What could be the problem?

Of course it is because of Chemical. just put the new chemicals . For correct check, you may process the control strip to check the chemical. You can get white as white for the chemical which was not being used for five months.

You have said that you changed the chemical YES

Main tanks drained cleaned out and remixed with fresh, using the correct starters and mix instructions?

Did you replace the chemical in the replenisher tanks and flush the piping through.

The Bleach will separate out and give you the creamy deposits. It will block your pipes and you need to check that your recirculation is working and that the machine is replenishing.

Pink whites would point me towards the bleach

Why did you not replace the stabilizer? Its dirty????