NORITSU QSS 2701 PAPER JAMMED

[face=Arial][/face]

DEAR ALL,

I HAVE A QSS 2701 MACHINE AND LAST FEW DAYS ERROR 6023- PAPER IS JAMMED AT THE EXPOSURE ADEVANCE SECTION

I REMOVE PAPER AND RESTART MACHINE IS OK ! MAKE OTHER PRINTS THE SAME ERROR ! AND TRY TO SET THE PRESURE ROLLER

4. Remove paper from the exposure advance unit.

If the paper in the exposure advance unit cannot be seen, turn the knob, which is located at the back of the unit, clockwise

over 10 times. The paper is ejected to the paper inlet of the exposure advance unit.

Turn the knob clockwise until the paper is ejected, and then remove the paper.

BUT PROBLEM NOT SOLVED SO PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS

REGARDS

LAHERU RUSHI

Several different things can cause this kind of problem.

There can be problems with the paper.

There can be problems with the picker arms that hold the paper as it is inserted into the MLVA section.

If the feed rollers are dirty/coated with paper dust this can cause feed problems.

If the magazines are loaded incorrectly this can cause delivery problems which sometimes the mp1600 cannot overcome.

You do not mention if this problem is constant and you are unable to print or if it happens intermitently. Is one size of paper more affected than another size?  Are you near the end of the roll of paper? What brand/type of paper are you using?

A little more info and maybe there is an answer available for you.