2711 dls bad gamma prints

gg

hi everybody,

I need your help guys. I've got a serious problem with the 2711dls been brought from USA the machine has never deliver a good gamma print each time you try one it comes with a dominance from the step one to step eight. see the attached files under page I've always got good uniformity test result from the flatbed scanner this thread make the mp printer to print after a length of one meter two bad pictures and the prints are also high constracted witch means the brighter part of the picture looks like a flush of light or rather like a paint causing the pictures to be poor and dull.

please help me I'm dead

gg regards. 8)

hi guys,

here i'm back again i've done several checkup clean the fiber optic,the filters,the lamp reflector,change the lamp,but how do I clean the calibrator plate and the MLVA head? can't get in touch with the head. I also discover that the kioks were sending pour images and i networke an IBM computer to the server the prints are less high constrated but still those dominances on the gamma prints please help.

thanks for any reply.

gg regards.

hi guys,

here i'm back again i've done several checkup clean the fiber optic,the filters,the lamp reflector,change the lamp,but how do I clean the calibrator plate and the MLVA head? can't get in touch with the head. I also discover that the kioks were sending pour images and i networke an IBM computer to the server the prints are less high constrated but still those dominances on the gamma prints please help.

thanks for any reply.

gg regards.

I don't know how 2711 works, but in 2901 you can manualy clean calibration plate, with alcohol I guess. And for MLVA cleaning there is a option in menu.  

But I really doubt this problem has anything to do with cleaning.

hi everybody,

thanks for your reply I don't think the paper has anythyng to do with this for i've tried several type of papers with no succes

what you guys should know is when I try to do the MLVA head calibration it fails exactly at the step eight as the picture does

i've gone through many thinking souch as. since the error message is MLVA head radiation error,and for the radiation of the head depend on the lamp source box( first if the lamp source box fluctuation is weak thus is the radiation too and if the lamp is good and the MLVA head is old or weak because of dust adhesion or if the calibrator sensor is bad radiation error might occur too).

next thing guys when you take a close look to the pictures you discover that  the contamination cover the brighter portion of the picture and we all know in photographie white means no exposition and dark high exposition

from this I belive the light produce by the MLVA head at the moment of calibrating the lighter gamma is to weak to be used by the calibrator sensor.

from this analyse please go through your smart brains and let's get this matter solved.

gg regards.

It's possibly the densitometer is not reading properly, have you checked the readings it displays match what is on the print.

But to be honest it looks more like a corrupt data problem, have you tried initializing the uniformity LUT and the paper gamma LUT

Then carry out MLVA setup again.

Also have you cleaned the part where the MLVA fibre optic cables connect to the lamp house?

Obviously make a data backup before you initialize any data!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...