Noritsu 32 Series System Software V5.01

Mr Noritsu

For those of you with 32 series machines, you may be interested to know that new software is avaialable, At this stage, I only have info on the 32SD software, and have attached the usual japoenglish details on it.

What jacks me off is that it was word of mouth which enabled me to finally find out that this software was available.

I've spent a bucket load of bucks on my machine, and Noritsu cannot take the time to keep me up to date with new software.

Note that this software only works with profile data from 7.01 onwards.

Unfortunately, as you have noticed, Noritsu is not in the business of letting customers know that there are updates to their software. Even if it adds new features or fixes known bugs, they first require that you have documented issues with tech support to "qualify" for any updates or fixes.

I was told that they would rather have people using old software with "known issues" than new software that could introduce "new issues". Take that for what it's worth.