pc upgrade for 3011

frenchman

I want to kwon , if anybody have changed the total PC of this machine QSS 3011(before DLS config and now QSS config soft J002), for running more faster and if existe in this section one topic for description.

Motherboard type ;1 or 2 CPU , CPU type , memory type  etc....

Thanks for your help.

frenchman

• 2 weeks later...

It's slowly now with the Megapixel camera.This 3011 are equiped with 2 X CPU 1.5GHZ XEON  and 4 X 512mb (more are not supported because WIN2000 can't manage this zise)  and 3HDD 40 GB SCSI .

Mi question is ,i can install anything more powered? ,and with the last software J002/K001 is't posssible to run with WINXP if yes where is the original cd's to reinstall the machine of course.I have only the original cd's with WIN2000 PRO.  

thanks frenchman

It's slowly now with the Megapixel camera.

This 3011 are equiped with 2 X CPU 1.5GHZ XEON  and 4 X 512mb (more are not supported because WIN2000 can't manage this zise)  and 3HDD 40 GB SCSI .

How slow is each print? Would you give us some examples? How much time is taken by each how many mega bytes file since you press the print button? How much time is taken by how many pictures and how many mega bytes for each file from pressing the print button?