incomplete orders

infocus

Would anybody know why our KPM orders get screwed up if we have to change paper before an order is finished printing? The order will start to print again, but it usually drops lots of prints. Would this be a problem connected with the KPM's, network card or the QSS ????? It has me scratching my head.

your KPM make a stock of order +/- 1000 and ti's nessessary to delete it 2/3 time by years.

for clean it folow this

go to setup/diag/diag program/diag service (password 741963) go to control panel of windows click to folder and go to local disk E:/temp and clean all the file .JPG   after search the QSS folder and folder order and clean it ,look also the lab folder if you see picture delete it

BE CAREFULL DON'T DELETE CHDATA.CSV AND ANOTHER FILE OR FOLDER          DELETE ONLY THE PICTURE OR .JPG FILE

Bye frenchman

if you have other problem with your network remebe in the properties of the network the file and printer sharing for microsoft  to be enabled

Sorry for my verry bad english !!!!!!!!!!!!