Help with CT-X software

Xerxes

Hello,

When customers crop using the CT-X software, it does not save the editted, cropped photo. It produces the AUTPRINT.MRK file that includes the CFG TRM command for each photo. I am assuming this is how it tells the machine to crop?

For whatever reason, our EZlab software from Noritsu is able to import the orders, but I think the CFG TRM command messes up the customers photos if they crop them on the CT-X kiosk. They show as blank white photos in Ezlab. If you zoom out, you can see the photo, off center and not within the print margins. Ezlab produces the following warning in server.log:

Cropping warning! Crop ratio 0.709259 may cause a visible margin of error to the arrangement ratio of 0.666667                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cropping warning! Crop ratio 0.773793 may cause a visible margin of error to the arrangement ratio of 0.714286                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cropping warning! Crop ratio 0.081081 may cause a visible margin of error to the arrangement ratio of 0.666667                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

How do we go about correcting this problem? Ezlab is able to correctly import orders from our Lucidiom kiosk, but apparently does not like the CT-X software's method of cropping. I tried looking for a setting in the registry and in the CT-X's ini files, but am unable to find what I need.

• 14 years later...