Is Noritsu 3202 Print Counter Reliable?

Nitin

I am planing to buy a used noritsu 3202 machine. This is the first time i am going for a noritsu machine. I had obtained a lot of qutations most of the supliers are quoting print counter for machine I want to know

1. Are these figures provided by machine reliable

2. Can they be altered

3. How to check the print counter in noritsu 3202

4. Dose the machine provide seperate counter for different print sizes.

5. What else to look in a used machine

6. What is average prints you make on a similar machine in europe or japan per year i.e. what can be a realistic value for a two- three year old machine.

PLEASE SOME-BODY HELP ME!

I'm not sure about the 3202, but on 2901 there is 2 possible counters, one is in all machines and can be reset by the operator, the other one is a optional one and cannot be reset.

I do not have any figure for prints, but in these "slow" months we print aprox 1200-1500 a day, and mid summer around 2500 a day, and around 2000 near christmas.

We have a 3202 and love it.

There is a resetable and non resetable counter on the machine, and it does give all the data by individual print channel. The only way the nonresetable counter can be zeroed is by a total data reload.

The only issue with the 32 series is the questionable reliability of the AOM's which control the laser. Not much you can do about it, but whoever you buy it from, try to get a spare one.

We have done up to 6700 prints on our machine in a very long day, but it is a workhorse and can do almost anything once you understand how to set the channels up.

I'd suggest the multiframe print creation software, Noritsu masking software, and redeye reduction software, plus any other software you can get for it from Noritsu, although it does get expensive. we also run photoshop on the Noritsu for when we need to do quick touch ups or minor jobs.

Hope this helps

Mr Noritsu

Plese tell me is it posible for me to check that print counter is zeroed or not (by total data reload)

Also let me know how to distinguish between resetable and non resetable counter

As I am new to Noritsu Machines ples let me know how to check Non resetable counter is it in menu.

Mr Noritsu

Plese tell me is it posible for me to check that print counter is zeroed or not (by total data reload)

Also let me know how to distinguish between resetable and non resetable counter

As I am new to Noritsu Machines ples let me know how to check Non resetable counter is it in menu.

Also please guide me what is AOM. How much dose a spare costs aproximately.

I have no idea how to check for a data reload. When you go into print totals, there is a function button which changes from the resetable to the non resetable counter. The AOM's are silver boxes about 5cmx5cmx14cm which control the laser exposure system. I don't know what they cost as mine have been replaced under warranty, and I have a spare one just in case.