DLS recovery

Retired

Does anyone know if the floppy disk to initiate recovery of the IPW is a format windows 2000 can't read? Or is my floppy toast?

Speaking of toast.... Does anyone know of a utility that will make an ISO image of a floppy disk? I can only find ones that do floppy to floppy. I need a disk image saved to hard drive from a floppy disk....  That aint the same as floppy disk copy....

WinImage is great utility with which you can do exactly what you need.

It has also option to make exe file which contain floppy image and even when making that exe file you can flag format option, so when you start that exe it will first ask to format floppy then it will extract image to floppy.

I used it few times when working with Greteg machines, even send it to colleagues e-mail when he needed the floppies and they were damaged.

Hope that I helped.

for the dls recovery you have only one possibility is the kodak recovery nothing all why ?  because your HDD have partition 1)system 2)wip3)printbuf4)kias5) optional archive

this is the config for PC  DLS noritsu machine.

send me your mail and i send you the manual for reinstaling the dls in your ipw

bye    frenchman

I good with it all... I just went to read the floppy and it doesnt read in a windows 2000 machine. So I wondered if it was a format that win 2K cant read or it could be a messed up disk. It has been awhile since I used it and I never have tried to do anything with it accept one recovery along time ago.

I'm just tring to figure out if the disk is good,

Back to the original question... Is the diskette for the IPW recovery some bizare format that can't be read by normal operating systems like Windoze 2000?

Short of putting in for a recovery I have tried to read, duplicate and diskcopy said diskette and it aint having NONE of it????  Can anyone read their diskette?

• 2 weeks later...
for the dls recovery you have only one possibility is the kodak recovery nothing all why ?  because your HDD have partition 1)system 2)wip3)printbuf4)kias5) optional archive

this is the config for PC  DLS noritsu machine.

send me your mail and i send you the manual for reinstaling the dls in your ipw

bye    frenchman

Hi I need dls software installation on my pc and need your help too

would you pleased sent the detail to Godarfilm@gmail.com