2901 SOFTWARE

deepak

HEY I HAVE RECENTLY ADDED 2901 MACHINE IN MY LAB. SERVICE TECH HAVE INSTALED H VERSION OF SOFTWARE ON THE MACHINE. IS IT A GOOD SOFTWARE OR IS THERE ANY LATEST VERSION OF SOFTWARE AVALAIBLE FOR 2901. PL SUGGEST.HOW CAN MY PRO CUSTOMERS PROFILE THIER MONITOR WITH MY PRINTER . WAT DO U MAEN BY ICC PROFILES.

Dear deepak,

For QSS2901,We have checked with J002 S/W version,It seems to be better than Older versions.We are service providers for the QSS minilabs.We are the only peoples who have made an invenmtion of 12x36 from MP1600 and its correct but we are not promoting the same owing to the pressure from the mother company.

Also if you require any kind of support for your minilab feel free to make a call at

91 9323132054(Vinayak)

91 9323733677(Rajesh)

Or mail us at fotoworld@rediffmail.com

• 2 months later...

Hi,

The problem that I have on the Noritsu 2901 is on the MLVA lamp: the lamp still working (turned on) while I

dont expose any film but if I begin to print the lamp will be turned off and a message is

shown on the screen " the MLVA lamp is off" , then once I undo the exposition of the film

the MLVA lamp will be turned on again.

I tried to change the alimentation bloc of the MLVa but the problem persist.

does anyone have an idea bout this problem??