red bands on 2901

fazze

I have a 2901 and i have the following problem, if any of you guys experienced something similar pls help:

- i get single red bands over the photos;

- the stripes are about 3cm in width , transparent (something like a watermark), appear on every second or third photo and is about 2 cm from the right end of an   152mm paper roll.

i did the uniformity calibration and things got better but then after 200-300 photos its the same. should i keep doing the uniformity calibration over and over or is something more serious going on. plz help  

How old is the lamp?

Have you tried deleting papers from the magazine registration screen and then setting them up from scratch in MLVA setup?

Failing that I would try paper registration specification setup in MLVA setup?

New lamp first though.

ok. i think i got the problem solved. i did few more times the uniformity calibration and now everything seems to be fine. i postponed the reply just in case i had gotten the problem back. thanks god it all went well. anyway,  thank you JP for your advices. i hope someone will find my experience helpful