CPDM 23N1 conversion kit for 2301?

o2happpy

CPDM(Contact Printing Digital Module) 23N1 conversion kit for 2301? Have any of you guys heard of this technology? A company is using a 2301 Noritsu and turning it into a digital machine that prints digital. Built in is a film scanner that can print film. attach is the powerpoint presentation this salesman has sent me. It looks like a nice printer but I am not sure. Hope you guys can help. Thanks

website for more info:

http://www.labnetplus.com/?p=artykulyShow&iArtykul=98

http://minilabsales.com/pages/17/index.htm

I'm not sure that the film scanner was included. I like the idea of the contact printing frame. The only problem is that it disables the printer as an optical printer wheras with the D lab you just change carriers.

The film scanner is the real problem as good quality fast film scanners, suitable for use in a minilab environment, are expensive.

Pakon is not included in the kit but yes..you can ( have to ) use oakon scanner for making prints from films. The quality is amazing. We'd tested and converted some machines (Fuji SFA 238/2301)

Pakon is not included in the kit but yes..you can ( have to ) use oakon scanner for making prints from films. The quality is amazing. We'd tested and converted some machines (Fuji SFA 238/2301)

How fast can this kit print out film photos/hr. Are you using these machines for you business?

The comapny in Poland ( labnetplus) is trying CPDM kit for QSS 2611 too and very soon it will be in market. Fastlab UK is distributor of Labnetplus.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any question reagrding CPDM.

The comapny in Poland ( labnetplus) is trying CPDM kit for QSS 2611 too and very soon it will be in market. Fastlab UK is distributor of Labnetplus.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any question reagrding CPDM.

So do you think the CPDM is a better digital machine than a noritsu 2611/2301 with a digital carrier. If so, how much more better is it?

• 1 month later...
Obvious it is 100% better than D carrier. One can compare the print quality with Noritsu 3011 or Fuji Frontier. It gives constant printing of 350 DPI from PC to 12"X16.8"

Hi spectrumcolors, an you give us a rough estimate of the cpdm for noritsu 2301 and the one for fuji 232.238? exluding the pakon scanner.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I have seen CPDM working with QSS 1501 body. Print quality is good,I did a compairision with Fuji Frontier 370 and QSS 3001. Print quality looks better or not bad at least.

But the problem I got to know from the shop owner is the lower glass of the CPDM accumulates dust (generated during paper cutting) in every 1000-1200 print. Its same for two shop owner I have visited so far.

This is some thing annoying to them or else they are very satisfied with the printer.

Can I know how much the Kit will cost for QSS 1501,price for other d-carrier can be found on net but not Labnet Plus kit.

Thanks,

DJ.

Dust is because of suction fan. If suction fan work good it will suck all cutting powder of paper. Kit is not vaialbale for gernal public. You should contact your local delaer in the country. Can you install your self? it is not much difficult but even than lot of works.

• 1 month later...

I have done enough study with these 2 exsisting shop,modifications are a bit tought but not so difficult. I got in touch with local dealer about this, price is too high compare to any other d-carrier.

So looking for any source if I can get it for better price. Anyway replacement warrany is from Labnet not the local dealer.

If you offer a better deal I can ask my friend to get in touch with you at your office.

Thanks for your reply.