Uniformity problems on 2711

Moonglum32

Hi all,

After reading all of the topics i still have the following problem on my 2711 as per attcahed image. The stripe does not get darker or lighter but move up or down. I Changed the lamp, did a complete mlva setup and the little bugger does not dissapear. Any advice at this stage will help. Also cleaned the lamp and housing.

Regards

Gerrit

Gerrit

The problem is banding it is not a uniformity problem, so MLVA set-up Lamp change etc will not solve this problem.

The problem is a mechanical one, the paper should be advanced at a constant speed while the MLVA exposes, if the paper stops for a fraction of a second banding will occur, basically when the paper stops it causes the print to be exposed in the same place twice, hence the dark lines.

As said in a previous post the levelling of the MP1600 is very critical, if the machine has been moved, this is likely to be the problem.

I have posted some info in the Noritsu- Registered Only section which hopefully will help to find out what is causing the problem.

Post back if you need anything else.

• 5 weeks later...