Templates

MLJ

I totally agree. We also invested in the expensive binding equipment and did loads of calendars which covered the cost last year. It also helped that we did a local calendar with views taken by my son. This is something anyone could do whever you live and the good thing is you only have to make them as they sell.

I totally agree. We also invested in the expensive binding equipment and did loads of calendars which covered the cost last year. It also helped that we did a local calendar with views taken by my son. This is something anyone could do whever you live and the good thing is you only have to make them as they sell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Have just joined this site.  We have a minilab fairly recently opened in North Dublin and have tried to get customers interested in calendars without much success.  We have an Epson 7800 so would have no difficulty in printing to a reasonable size on a plain paper.  I don't like the ones printed from our Frontier as they have the

fuji paper logo in this case on the back and have a tendancy to curl and only go up to 8x12. Any simple way of

printing them would be helpful advice.  Also we can't seem to find a good calendar binder at anything like a reasonable price and the final stage of putting them together is v. difficult.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  I know it is

April but am trying to think forward.

Thanks for that.  The only thing is that with some of the "ordinary" binders it is difficult to insert a hanger - if you even knew where to buy them - and if you're doing a 12 month with 12 sheets this becomes a problem.  Would anyone know where you can buy the calendar binders from.  Thanks

• 1 month later...

We can offer you Frame and calendar templates for Noritsu and Fuji Frontier Machines. Each CD will cost you for US$ 50 only with 20 unique tempalates.

email me at: spectrumcolors@rogers.com