Discount Software To Help You Make Money

NeilT

Right, as promised a selection of software that YOU can use to offer some new services for your business. READ THIS  ;D If you purchase, you will be able to "make a comment" before you buy. Here write "Neil says I can have this for a tenner" Also include your forum name, and if you have made one forum post or more  and you can have the software keys for just

Sure you can order over the phone and pay with a credit card. If you visit the on-line shop that I have set up at http://btonlineshop.co.uk/labhelpshop/index.php Put the titles that you want to purchase into the shopping cart, then go to continue, then you can register your details and proceed, when you get to then end, you will get a printable order form, that you can post, fax, e-mail or telephone with all of your details, this will also include a order number.

Once we have payment, I will send you the unlock keys via e-mail and your order will then be completed.

Sounds a little complicated, but really its very easy to order. As ever, should you get any problems, just let me know and I will sort it out.