canon w 6400 printer

tpcrichard

Well after procrastinateing for over 3 monthes about what large format printer to go with.I had my mind made up after reading all the reviews, that the hp 130nr was the way to go, it really has people out there going Ga Ga Goo Goo but just the other day the canon rep called in and i was having a go about the lease on the canon ir2200  and mentioned that xerox was going to pay out on the rest of lease so that i would install one of theirs instead.

Is,nt amazeing what a bit of competition does,well the rep was on the phone next day

with a lease to own over 48 monthes for the canon irc26290 and they would chuck in a W6400 printer that does print on canvas and does roll media.for less than the ir2200 that only does black and white for the same money that we pay at moment.

I must say that the samples that i saw were fantastic and they have a service tech only 1hour away so we just have to see how it performs.