Jump to content



Recommended Posts

The acrylic 'slot-in' frames that attach to the back panel by magnet are supplied as a unit and you can't buy just the block bit - but we buy ours from Luminati www.luminati.co.uk. I have just checked out their website and found that they do a magnetic photo block. Hopefully that's what you're looking for!  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...