Photomart Show

cecilh

As I was in Edinburgh last weekend beside my daughter, I decided to pop down to London to the Photomart show. Apart from seeing Neil I was impressed with somethings.  l iked the system to make the mini albums. I saw a simalair thing at Photokina for about £2000 and the Photomart one is only £812! I was impressed with the Silverlab with 4 printers for only £8000 and the 4x6 prints only 4p each. The cpac software seemed too good to be true!

I had done a quick post my self on this -->> http://www.minilabhelp.com/forum/Blah.pl?m-1231800345/ Cecilh, as always great to meet, and have a chat.. < off topic> are you trying to get as slim as me < Back to topic, I think that was has been said here, is that lab owners need to get of the arse, and, take time out to see what new products are out there... I know, and I know agin, that it is hard for many as you do not have staff etc etc, but unless you get out and see, rather than listen to what a rep may tell you, well, chances are you are going to miss the next thing.

I hope that you will be able to make the Manchester Mini Lab Forum....