Banner printing

Tomasens

I`ve printed in many different channels incl. semi-gloss paper, heavy weight coasted paper.

Need to match up the right profile for my printer.

An Injet receptive range of films using Dupont® high opacity trilaminate white blok white Polyester base material.

Is there any web so I can get uptodate printer profile for different output media?

Ok, Just google'd it , and 'Lite- Block Films' do not seem to provide printer profiles. Unfortunately I do not know the printer in question, but there must be a controll panell somewhere in the associated software that you can use to set the printing prefferences. This will be time consuming and tedious, not to mention use of ink and paper. If you have any printer profiles for similar material, you may be lucky enough to find one close enough, or 'tweak' it in the setting panel.

Are you printing with Photoshop?

yup, I've made the same mistake in the past. Frustrating and expensive. Try tudor (sps), tetenal, breathing colour, they all supply profiles. Good luck mate, and all the best for the new year.

I was just wondering, sometimes it can make life easier, sometimes not. As I don't know the Cannon RIP software, it would have been easier to 'walk' through Photoshop, is all.